IF I NEEDED A CRUISE SHIP
I'D ASK BANCOSTA CRUISE
EXPERT IN CRUISE SHIP CHARTERS
WHY CHARTERING A CRUISE SHIP?
Chartering a cruise ship for sports fans to follow a major sporting event offers convenience, proximity to venues, and an exclusive experience for an unforgettable trip.
A cruise ship provides accommodation, dining, and entertainment all in one place, eliminating the need for separate hotels and transportation. Everything fans need is conveniently available onboard the ship.
Proximity to Venues
Chartering a cruise ship allows fans to stay close to the sporting event venues, reducing travel time and maximizing time to enjoy the competition. The ship can dock at different ports, adding flexibility and the opportunity to experience multiple locations.
Socializing with Like-Minded Fans
A dedicated cruise ship for sports fans creates a unique environment where enthusiasts from different backgrounds come together. Fans can connect with like-minded individuals, fostering camaraderie and sharing their passion for the sport while creating memorable experiences onboard.
UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS
Simply fill up our contact form and let us know your main needs, including the type and size of event you're envisioning, as well as your preferred itinerary.
Once we receive your contact form, we'll review your requirements and get in touch with you within 24 hours to discuss your event in detail.
CONTACT CRUISE LINES
We will then start requesting offers from selected cruise lines in our global network on your behalf, saving you valuable time with the communication process. After collecting a range of charter offers, we will thoroughly review and analyze them and discuss the options with you, providing our expert insights and recommendations to help you make an informed decision.
Once you've selected the charter offer that best fits your requirements, we will also support you in the contractual negotiations with the cruise line. You will get the best offer and your contractual negotiations are in capable hands. We strive to make the process seamless and stress-free, allowing you to focus on the other aspects of your business event with peace of mind.
SECURE YOUR EVENT
Beyond securing your cruise charter, Bancosta Cruise offers comprehensive support for events in all areas you might need. We can assist you with insurance, event organization, and sales support through our extensive network of trusted partners. Count on us to make your corporate event a resounding success. We are committed to ensuring your event on a cruise ship is a success!
WE PROVIDE UNPARALLELED FLEXIBILITY
FULL RANGE OFFER FOR CRUISE CHARTERS
We pride ourselves on offering a full range of options for your cruise charter.. Whether you prefer the elegance of luxury yacht-style cruise ships, the charm of river cruise ships, or the grandeur of large cruise ships for spectacular large events or group charters, we have it all.
With our extensive network and expertise in the cruise industry, we can cater to your event requirements anywhere in the world, at any time. Our team of experienced professionals will work closely with you to ensure that your event is truly exceptional.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below is an overview of questions we often receive. Is your question not listed here? Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help you.
What are the services of Bancosta Cruise if you would like to charter a cruise ship?
When you are looking to charter an ocean, expedition, river cruise ship or cruise yacht of any size and destination for:
- Long-term charters - such as could be tour and cruise operators looking for a ship for a season or for special itineraries
- Short-term charters – for private and corporate events (full or partial ship group charters_
- Special needs charters – such as movies or documentary productions, TV shows, using cruise ships as an accommodation floating hotel
- Corporate events Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) - i.e., group sales meetings, an event where you would like to invite your clients to spend quality time together, any kind of conference, incentives programs to reward your employees, and all types of exhibitions
- Themed cruise events - Some examples of chartering a cruise ship could be: Using a cruise ship as a moving hotel for fans attending to large events spread around a certain area or in a specific destination (i.e. Fifa World Cup, Rugby, American Cup, Golf Tournaments, Formula 1 races and so on), hosting your favorite band or pop star for intimate concerts, seminar of a religious or cultural group, corporate branding event, fashion shows, specific associations where privacy and intimacy is required, LGBQT events & much more...
- Private group events - such as a wedding, a special anniversary, a gathering of friends… What is nicer than organizing a cruise with your loved ones. Nobody has to drive and you will spend amazing quality time together!
There is nothing better than a cruise ship and we can find just what you need for you event!
We will find the right cruise ship or cruise yacht for you based on:
- Your needs and wishes
- The intended itinerary
- The dates of your charter
- Your budget
We will make a selection for you, and we will also help you with the contractual negotiations with the ship-owner/cruises brand if needed (for larger cruise charter projects)
Why should you ask Bancosta Cruise to charter a cruise ship?
- We have established direct connections with several prestigious cruise owners, we will seek the best deal for you and propose you some solutions for your needs
- We will save a lot of your time and basically free of charge for you
- We will support you with our expertises with the contractual negotiations with the ship-owners / cruise brands if needed (for larger cruise charter projects)
- As part of the Banchero Costa Network, we have been in the ships chartering business since 1968 and we will deliver our experience to your service
How do you charter a cruise ship via Bancosta Cruise?
- Fill up the contact form in our website or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your basic needs and contact details
- We will contact you within 24hrs acknowledging your request
- If needed, we will try to understand better your needs and wishes
- We will contact on your behalf our network of cruise ship-owners / brands
- We will come back to you with one or more offers for your evaluation
- We will discuss with you the offer(s) and if you like one or more of them, we will help you in the chartering /booking process including the contractual negotiations with the ship-owner/cruise brand
- As an extra, we can offer you also insurances for your event if need it
- As an extra, we can offer also organizational support while on board the with our partners if you need it
- As an extra, if you need, we can offer you legal services from our network of partners (this mainly applies for large contracts /charters)
Which kind of cruise ships can Bancosta Cruise offer?
- Luxury, premium and contemporary large cruise ships with >2000 cabins from full charters to small group charters (from 8 cabins and above)
- Luxury and premium cruise ships of 300-500 cabins for full charters or group charters
- Luxury and premium boutique cruise ships and cruise yachts from starting from 20 cabins and could accommodate all your friends and family or group
- Luxury and premium expedition cruise ships
- Luxury and premium river cruise ships in Europe, Asia and North America
What is the price for the Bancosta Cruise chartering services?
Except for insurance, operational, and legal support (if required), as well as any other extras you may need from us, our chartering advisory services are provided to you at no charge. In some cases, if a significant amount of work is required to support you in the definition and offer stage of your project, we may request an advisory fee, which will be discussed and agreed upon with you beforehand.
Bancosta Cruise will be compensated by the cruise brand that is awarded the contract, in the form of a commission. In fact, with our experience at your service, you may even be able to secure a better deal by involving us, as you will benefit from our expertise in commercial negotiations.
When and where are the ships offered by Bancosta Cruise sailing?
Anywhere in the world, in any ocean or river destination, from the Arctic to Antarctica with everything in between them, name an amazing destination and we will get you there!
MEET ANDREA TREVISAN
Andrea is a cruise ship charter expert with extensive industry knowledge and experience. He provides valuable advice and guidance for booking events on board cruise ships, ensuring seamless and unforgettable experiences. Contact Andrea today for expert assistance in planning your next extraordinary event at sea.
YOUR SPORT FANS EVENT ON A CRUISE SHIP
Thank you for contacting us. We will contact you within 24 hours day to hear your wishes and define your needs in detail.